With the requirements of modern life, and engage women's life experiences free independent and confident, became her in different times and circumstances is a reality and the need is a must in many cases, hence the need for pregnant women; or those that are expected to be pregnant to learn the best periods of travel appropriate to them, In addition to safe travel precautions for their condition.
The most appropriate periods of pregnancy to travel from the center of the third month until the beginning of the seventh
Emerged attention to the travel of a pregnant woman not only among doctors, but also the airlines that do their utmost to protect the occupants of any risks that may negatively affect its reputation. Most airlines allow pregnant women to travel on board, so that week thirty-sixth of pregnancy, but the International Federation of Air Transport in the context of the guidelines to him, asserts that can stand airfare depending on the history of patients, and the number of embryos that carry, and the number of weeks of pregnancy, For example, it may be acceptable to travel without complication in pregnant between 36-38 weeks, if the flying time does not exceed four hours, but in general it seems air travel after the thirty-second week of pregnancy contain some risks, so that many airlines do not allow travel of pregnant women after 36 weeks of pregnancy. The airlines usually rejects the transfer of pregnant women who have previously given birth prematurely, or who have already been subjected to blood clots. He says the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States, that's just a pregnant woman to travel by plane usual does not carry any risk to the health of the pregnant mother natural, nor on the proper embryo free from any health disorders.
The most appropriate periods of pregnancy to travel is from the center of the third month until the beginning of the seventh month, it is difficult to travel at the beginning of pregnancy, because the body is not accustomed to the physiological changes of pregnancy, addition to الوحم and feeling sluggish, and in order to avoid an early abortion. The last two months of the pregnancy during which it is difficult to move easily and comfortably, especially for long distances and for a long time, and if there are any complications during pregnancy, or unexpected happening.
And travel by car or train does not affect the pregnancy in most cases, but it is recommended not to exceed 6 hours travel, where to travel for more than a deadbeat for women in ordinary cases, as well as pregnant women. The ship does not have travel risk remember, but seasickness and symptoms may occur for many, especially those who are traveling for the first time in that way.
Tips for travel comfortably and safely:
The holder should move for a few minutes every hour
1. If a pregnant woman is forced to travel by plane, it is important to sit down on a nearby chair of the aisle for ease of movement, especially the front seats, as they less ارتجاجا of the background, with wear comfortable clothing during the trip.
2. Because the average air humidity in the plane no more than 8% in most cases, the carrier will be in dire need of drinking large quantities of water and fluids to reduce the risk of natural exposure to drought.
3. Be advised pregnant women meal before boarding a light, so it does not happen, nausea and vomiting from the fatty meal.
4. Preferably careful to minimize the intake of foods causing gas or constipation, noting that the difference in air pressure in the plane reason to increase the size expansion of gases, compared to case size presence on the Earth's surface.
5. Prefers to wear a pregnant woman while traveling a shoe comfortable, and it is recommended if possible raise the feet to the top in order to prevent swelling due to fluid build-up and albumin in that region during the long travel.
6. Pregnant women should move for a few minutes every hour, with the leg to move each period during the sitting.
7. Recommended to wear pregnant seatbelts in both planes and cars as much as possible, and should wear low over the pelvis, because the risk of damage from wearing seatbelts be less severe than the risk of not wearing it, for a possible head injury or chest, or a separation of a sudden the placenta.
8. A pregnant woman traveling that attaches special importance to the presence of vaccines and medicines, because the use of medicines during pregnancy a matter of sensitivity and special considerations, and must be carried out under medical supervision, so it is advisable to consult a doctor before traveling on the possibility of eating stabilizers for pregnancy, so as not to hurt pregnant collisions that may occur. Besides receiving some medical advice on some of the vaccines that have to be taken by her.
9. Preferably women get a card from the competent physician, about the details of her pregnancy and diseases afflicting before leaving, in order to benefit them when she went to the doctor in the country you're traveling to.
10. You must be careful of some tourist activities for the holder, such as scuba diving and other water sports, the seriousness of the health of women and the fetus.